- Released 14.0.2-16d1333 (nov'23)
- Released 14.0.1-21c716f (may'23)
- Released 14.0-d03712b (feb'23)
- A series of weekly training tutorials for v14 has been offered in spring 2023. See the Spring 2023 v14 training page for the training materials (feb'23)
- For an overview of impacts the GPU implementation of FUN3D has enabled within NASA and at other organizations, see this presentation given at Big Compute 22 (nov'22)
- Rescale accelerates NASA FUN3D CFD simulations while reducing costs with NVIDIA GPUs for the next generation of U.S. aerospace innovation (aug'22)
- Recent NASA applications of FUN3D highlighted at SC21; see Presentations section (nov'21)
- Optimizations related to different vendor GPU architectures presented at SC21; see Publications and Presentations sections (nov'21)
- Intel establishes oneAPI Center of Excellence at Old Dominion University to focus on FUN3D optimization efforts (nov'21)
- Promotional video for CFD at NASA for Intel developer conference (nov'21)
- Training sessions on the use of GPUs to accelerate FUN3D solutions were offered on March 2nd and March 5th. Training videos and slides are available here. (mar'21)
- Public FUN3D Users and FUN3D News email lists are available. To subscribe to the FUN3D News email list, please send an email with 'subscribe' in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to the FUN3D Users email list, please send an email with 'subscribe' in the subject to email@example.com.
- Users are encouraged to direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org , where the broader user base may be able to offer solutions in a more timely manner than the core FUN3D development team. For inquiries involving proprietary or sensitive data concerns, please continue to use email@example.com , which is staffed entirely by NASA civil servants bound by the Trade Secrets Act.