- Released 13.0-382ef83 (sep'16) Note a new software usage agreement will be required.
- The NASA FUN3D team has a post-doctoral research opportunity currently available in the area of High Performance Computing. See this link for details. The next application deadline is November 1. Questions? Please E-mail us.
- The NASA FUN3D team also has a post-doctoral research opportunity currently available in the area of Solution-Adaptive Meshing for High-Order Accurate Discretization. See this link for details. The next application deadline is November 1. Questions? Please E-mail us.
- Public FUN3D Users and FUN3D News email lists available.
- Added article/video overviewing recent Oak Ridge National Laboratory GPU hackathon held at University of Delaware (may'16)
- Added recent paper on sensitivity analysis for chaotic flows and an adjoint-based optimization review paper (mar'16)
- Released 12.8-dc8fb20 (nov'15)
- Added content for NASA booth at Supercomputing 2015 (nov'15)
- Streaming video footage from FUN3D training workshop held at the 2015 AIAA Aviation conference is now available (oct'15)
- Added presentation from US National Congress on Computational Mechanics (sep'15)
- Added numerous papers from AIAA Aviation 2015 conference (jun'15)
- Public email lists: FUN3D Users and FUN3D News
- Support email: FUN3Demail@example.com
This material is declared a work of the U.S. Government and is not subject to copyright protection in the United States.